Paw Wash & Paw Balm come beautifully packaged in a hand printed recyclable gift box tied with our signature aqua blu eco ribbon.
Our Paw Wash is an award winning base formula has been blended with natural ingredients and enriched with Cedarwood & Lavender. Our luxury Paw Wash will soothe and cleanse your pets paws. Perfect for daily use after muddy walks & outdoor play. Leaving paws naturally clean and fresh.
The super healing Paw Balm is packed full of amazing natural ingredients for any dry patches. Enriched with Neem to help fight bacteria and inflammation and comfrey to heal sores and soothe stings. The balm is perfect for dry patches, chapped paws and noses, helping to keep your pooch's moisturised.
Great on Human skin too!
Paw Wash 300ml
Paw Balm 40g
- Olive wax is full of nutrients from Italian sun-blest olives. Including vitamins, A, E, K
- Calendula Oil has a calming and soothing effect and is best known to reduce inflammation.
- Green Tea Oil contains a cocktail of potent antioxidants called catechises which help fight damage caused by free radicals and UV, whilst stimulating skin cell regeneration.
- Jojoba oil is rich in vitamin B and resembles the skin and hairs natural sebum more than any other plant
- Shea butter prevent as well as heal irritation in dogs' problem skin. Shea butter soothes, softens, and hydrates skin. In addition, shea butter is a natural sun protectant and moisturizes and conditions the fur to maintain and boost shine
- Cocomidopropyl Betaine – Gentle foaming agent, it is derived from natural coconut.
- Olive glycerides - made from olives. Added to replace oils removed from skin and fur whilst shampooing or cleansing. Also adds shine to the hair. vitamins A, E, K
- Mipa-laureth sulfate - deep cleanses and removes dirt and excess oil from the coat and flesh
- Glycerine (vegetable) - produced from rapeseed, applied to help retain moisture to skin and fur
- Does not contain SLS (foaming agent which irritates eyes & is banned in human products for babies)
- The Original Boo blend is made up of several Essential oils - listed on the ingredients page.
Will order again
The Snooboos products are great but these are my favourite as they look after little paws so well.